Here are just a few of the ways you can volunteer with us. Contact us for more details and opportunities that fill your interest and experience.
- State Board & Local Committee Members - helping to lead and guide the ministry with gifts of leadership, marketing, business and finance.
- Good News Club - team needed for each club made up of team leader, teachers and helpers.
- 5-Day Club - host families and drivers to provide transportation for our youth teams.
- CYIA - lead and teach 5-Day Clubs.
- Staff Roles - helping to run everyday processes/special projects in our offices.
Process for Volunteers
Thank you for your interest and desire to be involved with this mission we have received from God! We are grateful for each and every one of YOU our volunteers 🙂
In today’s society child abuse and child accusations are occurring daily. Therefore it is important that Child Evangelism Fellowship take steps to protect the children to whom we minister and protect our workers from false accusations. In accordance with the CEF Child Protection Policy, all volunteers are required to undergo a national criminal background check and complete a volunteer application process.
Annually for ALL VOLUNTEERS desiring to join the mission of Child Evangelism Fellowship of Minnesota.
- Read the CEF Statement of Faith
- Read the Worker's Compliance Agreement
- Read the CEF Child Protection Policy
- Complete a Ministry Specific Application (Good News Club, 5-Day Club, CYIA, Board/Committee member)
- Watch/Review the Protecting Today's Child presentation below or listen at 866-878-4182.
For NEW VOLUNTEERS and
For RETURNING after a year or more not serving desiring to join the mission of Child Evangelism Fellowship of Minnesota.
- Read and listen to steps 1-5 listed for ALL VOLUNTEERS above
- Complete an Online Background Check & Authorization
Before you begin gather: 5 year address history, social security number, contact information for 4 references included pastor/church leader, previous employer, personal (not family) and general references.
- Be Interviewed/ID Check by CEF staff